* From The Chronicle of Higher Education: "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Zombies: An international-relations scholar's satire yields some serious lessons."
* From Locus Online: "2010 Locus Recommended Reading List."
* My latest dramatic narration for StarShipSofa, which is of Caitlín R. Kiernan's haunting James Tiptree, Jr. Award-honored story "Galápagos," is now available on the most recent episode of the podcast.
* Recently I was interviewed by Jeanne Hoffman of the KosmosOnline Podcast about the theme of liberty in science fiction. The interview is now available here.
And last, because it makes me happy, here's the official Hobbit cast photo from the recent press conference:
"Surely you don't disbelieve the prophecies just because you helped them come about. You don't really suppose do you that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck? Just for your sole benefit? You're a very fine person, Mr. Baggins, and I'm quite fond of you. But you are really just a little fellow, in a wide world after all."
- The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien