1. The new series of Sherlock. Obviously.
2. Casting spoiler alert! Speaking of Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch has been confirmed as the villain for the next Star Trek film!
3. Also speaking of Benedict Cumberbatch, there will be a fourth series of Cabin Pressure! (Don't miss the picture at this link.)
4. I am currently reading the 2011 dystopian science fiction novel Ready Player One, and it is brilliant.
5. Last but not least, the first single from the soundtrack to The Hunger Games (produced by the legendary T. Bone Burnett) has been released. Perhaps this is the lullaby Katniss sings to Rue? Here it is:
SHERLOCK: "Geek Interpreter." What’s that?
JOHN: It’s the title.
SHERLOCK: What does it need a title for?
- from "A Scandal in Belgravia," Sherlock