* Critical Insights: Isaac Asimov
* Powering the Future: Energy Resources in Science Fiction and Fantasy
* "Studies in Horror and the Gothic": A Special Issue of Palgrave Communications
* ReFocus: The Films of William Castle
* Critical Insights: Literature of Fear and Paranoia
* Gothic Feminisms: The Representation of the Gothic Heroine in Cinema
Here are a few Kickstarter campaigns I wanted to share.
* The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part IV
* The H.P. Lovecraft Birthplace Marker
* Phosphorescence: A Documentary About Emily Dickinson
* A Skybook Audiobook of Harlan Ellison's "Guardian of Forever" Star Trek Teleplay
And last but most certainly not least, congratulations to ankh_hpl, whose fantastic Dark Energies is a finalist for the Bram Stoker Award!